So far I've spent about $35 on maternity clothes and I have:
- one pair full panel shorts
- one pair mid rise (uncomfy for now) jeans (bought for last pregnancy)
- two cream 3/4 sleeve shirts (one for my "Does this baby make me look fat?" announcement shirt)
- one white t-shirt
- one organic cotton maternity/nursing shirt (free from a blog giveaway)
- two 3/4 sleeve work shirts (one black/white patterned and the other brown/tan patterned)
My yoga pants will probably fit over/under the belly the whole pregnancy as well... lululemon ftw!