Sunday 15 January 2012

Private blog/Paranoia

Anyone who wants to read my letters to my baby blog (been writing since pre-conception), email me at ak.streeper@gmail.com or post a comment here and I'll send you an invite. I'll need your email address though. I don't want real life people reading it, that's why it's private.

I'm worried that I'm gonna go to the Dr. and he's gonna tell me that I'm not actually pregnant. I was so sure last time that I was that he sent me for a blood test even when his pee test said I wasn't. I just need to remember that I have the same nip soreness as last time.

I'm also worried that I'm not gonna make it to 40 weeks and end up with a baby. But there's nothing I can do there so I've got to take it one day at a time. The week flew by last week so I hope a few more fly by quickly so that I can get past my 8 week miscarriage spot. I won't relax much until I get past that and then once I get to the 2nd trimester I'll feel so much better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment