Sunday 1 January 2012

I love babycenter.com

Thanks to babycenter.com I found my all time favourite crib I've ever seen!!

Check this site out for more pictures and colours and such.


If you think about how much you'd spend even at IKEA on a crib, change table, toddler bed and full sized bed, I think this is a great deal.

At IKEA (cheapest):
SNIGLAR crib: $79.99
TOTAL: $218.97

At IKEA (ones I want):
HENSVIK crib: $139.99
HENSVIK shelf plus change table top: $129.00 + $30.00
TOTAL: $576.99

Now even if you take the toddler beds out of the picture (because the side will come off the cribs) the cheapest set still comes to $158.98 and the set that I would get comes to $427.99. I would never get the cheapest set so really at the price that the convertible bed is, it`s a savings. Plus you only need to do slight adjustments through out the child's life to change it up.

3 comments:

  1. I like the first one! Seems like a very reasonable price and it's really pretty.

    Ours is a convertible crib, too - we bought ours at Target. For the crib and changing table we paid probably around $150 (they had a sale, buy the crib get the table free). It's not the most fancy but it serves it's purpose and we were able to afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yours is nice. we need to find compact... our computer desks are kinda big and we've only got two bedrooms so baby crib will have to either be in our room or the computer room

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Love love LOVE this! I just recently found your blog and have enjoyed reading it. I am in BC as well (Abby). Feel free to follow my blog:
    www.silverliningandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete