Saturday 31 December 2011

New blog I started reading

I found a new blog to follow off the top mommy blogs. Here is the link to it. Some awesome things I've found on this blog are:


"One idea I read about a while ago was to gather everyone for a picture and right before the picture is taken say "your name here, is pregnant!". That way you catch all of the reactions on camera. Great keepsake."

---------------------------------------------------------

Q. What's the difference between a nine-month pregnant woman and a model?
A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.

Q. What does it mean when the baby's head is crowning?
A. It means you feel as though not only a crown but the entire throne is trying to make its way out of you.

Q. Should I have a baby after 35?
A. No, 35 children is enough.

Q. How does one sanitize nipples?
A. Bathe daily and wear a clean bra. It beats boiling them in a saucepan.

2 comments:

  1. Love that blog thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this looks familiar! lol. Thanks for sharing my blog. I feel so honored. :)

    ReplyDelete