Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wish List Wednesday: IKEA Edition



It's that time again! This week I'm doing what I want from IKEA. I know I just went there on May 28th but I still have things I want because I couldn't buy them or didn't know about them.


1. BESTÅ
Shelf unit in black-brown
We've already got one of these but it's almost full. This matches our current living room colour scheme and I would love to have like 3 more of these because we can also put them in the bedroom as our bedroom furniture is black-brown too.


2. EXPEDIT
Bookcase in pretty much any colour
I especially want a LOT of these because I'm planning on using this type of shelf with the cloth drawers for storage in a baby room.


3. GÅSER
Rug, high pile in blue-grey.
It would match our bedding perfectly!


4. EKTORP TULLSTA
Armchair in black or white
This would go nicely in a corner of our bedroom near a nice big mirror.


5.  BYHOLMA
Chest in grey 
or
KOMPLEMENT
Interior chest of drawers in black-brown
I would put this at the foot of the bed for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment