Thursday 16 June 2011

Pet Peeve

One of my biggest pet peeves (situational of course) is texters and talkers in the movie theatre...

Check out this link here: http://beta.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-movie-theater-makes-example-psa-texting-audience-170925090.html

I laughed at this. I hope this lady's friends recognize her voice and mock her forever.


It's so irritating to be in a movie that you've paid good money for and to be distracted by phones lighting up in front of you as people are texting.

To people who say "I can ignore it, it doesn't bother me," I say:

Maybe you can ignore the light in front of you and it doesn't bother you, but there are many more people who are bothered by it. If someone was talking on their phone in front of you and people told you to just ignore it, wouldn't you still be annoyed and wouldn't it take away from your movie experience? Would you be upset that you paid good money to see a movie that was ruined for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment