Thursday 26 May 2011

New friend

Through babycenter.com I met a new friend. She lives far far away but we've connected.

It all started with a message I sent her about her ultrasound picture. It was a really early one... must have been 6 weeks maybe. At that time I was still pregnant and dreaming about my first ultrasound. She was there for me when I was complaining about finding out I wouldn't get a first ultrasound until 18 weeks. She was there for me when I went to the ER and when I thought I was miscarrying. She was there for me when I found out I was and even gave me her email to use if babycenter was too hard to be on.

We were preggo buddies and then I miscarried. Just under 2 weeks after my miscarriage was confirmed, she miscarried as well. It was so devastating for us both. I'm glad though, if I had to lose this baby, that I had her to lean on and I'm glad I could be there for her.

As of now, my gmail tells me we've sent almost 70 emails back and forth since April 28.

Here's to many many more emails!


No comments:

Post a Comment