Wednesday 19 September 2012

Holy JJB obsession

Remember when I posted this? Well my darling husband just found me one of the prints that I was in LOVE with!! It's gonna come live with me in a couple weeks when MIL and SIL come for a visit! I'm super excited. The print has been discontinued for a while and the bag is still new with tags! Below is the bag:

Julia's Ribbons Be All


Now here's the rest of my Ju Ju Be stash as it sits right now:

Licorice Twirl Be Right Back 2.0 / Fuchsia Blossoms Be Light


Blush Frosting Be Quick / Tokidoki Iconic Be Quick (have TWO)

Citrus Sorbet Be All / Vanilla Earth Leather Be Major (wallet)

Be Connected stroller clips

AND (hopefully), this last one here (for my birthday):
Dreamy Diamonds Hobobe

Soon, I will post a LARGE post (or page) detailing all the accessories I want to match these main bags and which other bags are on my dream list! I have a dream of getting one bag of every type eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment