Tuesday 1 November 2011

Dr. appt again

I had another doctor's appointment today.

My blood work came back all normal. I kinda wish it had come back abnormal so that I would know why my cycle is not normal.

He seems to be sure that things will regulate soon... I wish I had his confidence...

Oh, and also... he tells me not to get stressed out... Boss is coming back to work after Remembrance Day probably. I'm sure that I'm going to be one of the first people she comes to check in with. I'm not excited about that.

Edited: Forgot this part

He asked me if I had a way to track ovulation. I told him I had an app that tracks temperature and cervical mucus. It sounded gross saying it out loud haha. I love ovuview!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just found your blog and am TTC too! Just started clomid. Will be visiting it more often for sure! Good luck.

    A

    ReplyDelete